Job Number: 2168813
A highly successful and innovative company is expanding!
Location: Onsite Santa Rosa CA
As Production Quality Supervisor, you will be members of production and quality team. You will control the production quality and will ensure trouble free product delivery to equipment dealers and customers. You will work closely with assembly technicians and production supervisor to capture all quality defects observed during production process, report it and get it resolved through suppliers and support team. You will also be responsible for educating and training production team members for best quality practices in the industry related to their activities.
· Lead, supervise, and develop all the activities of the Continuous Improvement and production Quality.
· Coach and lead teams on projects related to process & quality improvement or customer satisfaction.
· Ensure that all the activities, policies, procedures comply with the requirements of quality system.
· Addresses internal issues by collecting line accums or failures and communicates with supplier regarding problems with materials
· Analyze complex quality issues, participate in the process of solving these problems, ensure that the action plan is in place and that follow-up is carried out.
· Performs other duties as required by Manager/Supervisor to keep pace with changes in the scope of work.
· Monitors suppliers defects, benchmarks, track root-cause and eliminates problems by using recognized problem-solving techniques
· Combines data and prepares quality reports by summarizing information and trends to reflect results
· Examines documentation of quality and reliability of standards to ensure revision reflects process changes.
· Ensure timely submission of warranty claims with required details per warranty recovery process
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
Candidates need to have a thorough equipment related troubleshooting and technical know how. This individual will need to have ability to communicate effectively with customers, dealers, suppliers, and internal team members.
Ø Bachelor's / Associate Degree in Engineering, with technical certifications a plus
Ø Experience with equipment or automotive industry a plus.
Ø Business development acumen with data management is a plus.
Ø Electrically sound, understands how electrical systems and circuits works and troubleshooting.
Ø Have a root cause / countermeasure approach to problem resolution
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.