- Location: Valencia
- Salary: US$65000.00 - US$80000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 11 days ago
Job Number: 2162873
Brief summary. - Supervise and lead shift employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures, assists with employee training and recommends and implements improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Lead team by offering continuous development of staff, by recruiting, training and mentoring employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Directs and coordinates production activities with Production Control, Quality, Engineering and Program Management.
- Identifies, measures, and documents goals, objectives and plans to realize opportunities and achieve cost reduction targets through management of performance metrics and dashboards.
- Ensures deliveries are scheduled to be on time to the original promise date through utilization of the available resources with limited overtime, agreed upon standards and at the planned cost.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.