Job Number: 2167810
A highly successful and innovative company, in business for over 10 years is expanding its team.
Position: Production Supervisor
Terrific benefits and opportunity for growth!
- Manage Assembly / Production lines and meet daily/weekly/monthly production targets
- Plan and coordinate activities and resources necessary for manufacturing and product to meet the cost, quality, schedule.
The position will be based in Santa Rosa.
This role will report to the Operations Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage assembly line operations for production, quality, and logistics in order to accomplish the company's objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Lead/support implementation of manufacturing assembly lines.
- Recruit, train and manage production staff
- Interact with all supporting functions (supply management, logistics, manufacturing & design engineering) to ensure issues get resolved speedily
- Maintain workplace discipline and 5S
- Establish and monitor overall performance indicators and continuously implement improvements
- Support new product introduction during the development and launch lifecycle
- Adapt staffing. activities, equipment, and supplies to meet production demands
- Develop and manage employees to ensure a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Strong supervisory and organizing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of assembly processes, ERP systems, and material flow related to manufacturing.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment and testing in a production assembly environment.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with purchasing, engineering, sales, quality, finance, human resources and other stake holders within the organization to achieve overall company objectives.
- Ability to resolve issues and deliver results without compromising on company's principles
- Experience in supervising a manufacturing facility with a track record of leading teams to successful product delivery.
- Passion for the mission of the company, needs of customers, and quality; flexibility to adapt
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.