- Location: Santa Rosa
- Salary: US$110000.00 - US$150000.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 5 days ago
Job Number: 2177311
Successful Northern California General Engineering Firm is hiring!
The Project Manager will provide direct management to the Project Coordinator, Project Engineer, Superintendent and the Foreman and will be responsible for coordinating and implementing all tasks that relate to a specific project from post bid thru project completion and final retention. The PM will be responsible for all aspects of the project, ensuring profitability, safety and great customer relationships with multiple ongoing jobs at the same time.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
· Attend estimating hand off meeting and set up job, including coordination with the Project Coordinator regarding specific job requirements, issuing subcontractors contracts, vendors and service agreements.
· Monitor weekly job progress, to include field work such as quantities, photos, collection of materials back up tags, storm water inspections if necessary and office work to include entry of production for weekly cost reporting, revenue projections, review of invoices for the job, equipment and production reports.
· Assist Project Coordinator with meeting minutes, submittals, RFI's, transmittals, monthly pay applications, contacting vendors and subcontractors for schedules and materials.
· At completion of the job, will handle all job specific close out documents and procedures.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
· Ability to coordinate with multiple teams and resources to complete the tasks on a variety of projects
· Coordination with Project Coordinator, Superintendent and Foreman to ensure that everyone works together for completion of the project
· Ability to work with internal and external parties to organize all the components needed to initiate and conclude the project.
· Interpersonal and organizational skills
· Excellent use of computer skills such as email / Outlook 365, Microsoft Word, HCSS, Procore, BlueBeam, Sharpesoft, P6 and Excel. Vista accounting software is also utilized, butt will provide training on this software system.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.