Job Number: 2172325
We would like to welcome an experienced administrative assistant to join our collaborative team in Sacramento, CA.
- Welcome prospective tenants, vendors or current tenants to property and assist in getting them to the right party.
- Answer phones for all property management teams. Aid in break coverage.
- Data entry, working on prospective and current PO's and makes sure they are delivered in a timely manner
- Communicate meeting details with the team and manage calendars to ensure timely conferences, meetings, etc.
- Assign work orders to appropriate parties and respond to requests for conference rooms, access cards, charging station and fitness center access.
- Update shared calendars, schedule vendor services & vendor inspections, and track meetings as requested.
- Track team email accounts, save reports from vendors.
- Create & manage folders and monitor as needed.
- Review daily security reports and add work orders and/or escalate to APM/PM.
- Prepare office/break room supply orders and coordinate with Regional Administrative Assistant for purchasing.
- Ensure conference rooms, break rooms, and copy rooms are well stocked.
- Create food truck emails for PM teams. (Yes, we LOVE food trucks)
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Administrative Assistant and/or Senior/Regional Manager
- Previous experience within an administrative capacity.
- Experienced in outlook, outlook calendar and emails.
- Must be highly organized and communicative to all parties involved.
- Must be able to work onsite daily.
- Must have reliable transportations.
- Team player, collaborative and thrives in a fast paced environment.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.