- Location: Benicia
- Salary: US$18.00 - US$25.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 19 days ago
Job Number: 2158643
Position Summary The Quality Control Technician is primarily responsible for development and maintenance of the Quality System.
Receive in process and final inspections as necessary to support company goals and schedule performance.
· Determine the acceptability of parts, processes, repairs, and corrective actions taken to resolve deficiencies.
· Maintain inspection and other records as necessary to document and support the quality system requirements of the company. These records must be clear, concise and consistent with company requirements.
· Maintaining calibration and Government Property records. Document and implement necessary changes to assigned sections of the Quality Manual and System.
· Supplemental tasks and duties may from time to time be assigned inside and outside the area of Quality Control. These tasks and duties will be defined and assigned by the Quality Control Supervisor.
· All Other Duties as Assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to read and interpret complex blueprints. Proficiency in the use of precision measuring instruments and complex measuring equipment. Technical competence including knowledge of casting, machining, welding and assembly of complex mechanical equipment. Ability to read and understanding of corporate structure and how Quality Control affects corporate operations. General computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and basic typing skills. Training or education in MIL I 45208A, MIL Q 9859A, and ISO 9000.
· Practical math skills, up to and including Geometry and Trigonometry.
· Undergraduate studies/AA.
· Ability to communicate with others to exchange information both orally and in writing.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.