Quality Control Technician
- Location: San Rafael, Marin, California
- Salary: Up to US$22.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 17 days ago
Job Number: 2161833
Quality Control Technician -- Temp-to-hire, $22.00 per hour
1 - PM Shift available (1:30-10p)
The Quality Control Technician reports to the Quality Supervisor and works to maintain quality processes, product testing, and recording and analyzing results data throughout the manufacturing process. This position will be responsible for ensuring product quality during manufacturing and packaging processes to reduce waste and increase profit margin.
* A college degree in science or related experience in Quality or Manufacturing field.
* 2+ years of related work experience in Quality or Manufacturing.
* Knowledge of cGMP principles, FDA regulations, regulatory guidelines, and industry standards.
* Cosmetic, food or related industry experience preferred but not required
* Willingness to learn and take on new tasks, with a hands-on approach.
* Intermediate computer skills (Word & Excel)
* Team player and positive demeanor.
* Bi-lingual in Spanish highly desired, but not required.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.