- Location: San Carlos
- Salary: US$26.00 - US$34.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 17 days ago
Job Number: 2165418
· Work closely with Process Engineering and Production team members to establish and sustain robust processes and procedures, which ensure consistent high quality.
· Audit manufacturing lines against approved manufacturing processes, procedures and requirements
· Verify and audit incoming, in-process and outgoing material to CelLink and Customer Quality and Engineering requirements and specifications.
· Promptly communicate emerging and trending quality issues.
· Lead and co-ordinate containment, sorting and MRB activities as needed.
· Support and participate in Quality System Development activities, New Product Launches, and Continuous Improvement
· Train operators/inspectors regarding quality, inspection and repair.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.