Real Estate Paralegal
- Location: Sonoma
- Salary: US$50000.00 - US$70000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 15 days ago
Job Number: 2157184
Nelson is hiring a Real Estate Paralegal for its client in Sonoma. Their ideal candidate will have 3+ years of real estate experience. This role will support two lawyers in an office environment.
* Provide support to the General Counsel and Associate General Counsel
* Prepare transactional documents
* Assist with real estate closings, including preparation of closing documents
* Prepare and review estoppel certificates and SNDA's
* Handle special projects as assigned related to real estate transactions
* The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of real estate paralegal/legal assistant experience.
* Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
* Experience with acquisition and lease documentation and closing transactions
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and resolve problems quickly
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
For immediate consideration, please apply with your resume ASAP.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.