- Location: Sunnyvale
- Salary: US$17.00 - US$23.00 per hour
- Job Type:Temporary
Posted 20 days ago
Job Number: 2176977
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
The Reception Concierge- handles sensitive or confidential information as they answer and professionally screen incoming telephone calls; directs all calls to the appropriate person or department; greets and screens all visitors entering the building; processes in-coming and out-going mail; other admin duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supports mission by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all. Our mission aligns and supports with that of our parent health systems; supports CommonSpirit Health and CommonSpirit Health at Home's values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service; and follows the policies and procedures of the organization.
2. Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA protected health information. Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
3. Works independently with limited direct supervision using organizational guidelines and location(s) policy and procedures and good judgment.
4. Functions as an effective team member and contributes to the development and achievement of location(s) and organizational goals and objectives.
DAILY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Screens incoming telephone calls; directs calls to appropriate person or department.
2. Triages incoming calls from patients and/or their family members. Assesses basic scheduling and patient face sheet information provided and resolves questions or directs calls to appropriate person or department.
3. Email patient information to clinicians with information relayed by patients, family members, and medical professionals.
4. Accepts incoming phone calls from members of the community inquiring about hospice services. Provides appropriate information.
5. Greets the public and represents the agency in a professional manner; provides job applications and general agency literature as requested by guests.
6. Assures that visitors who enter through the reception area following Guest Policy
7. Process in-coming mail and out-going mail according to established office procedures.
8. Keeps brochures in lobby stocked; notifies appropriate person of delivery; keeps reception area neat at all times.
9. Assures coverage of receptionist desk during breaks and lunches through coordination with administrative assistant's team. Calls back-ups and managers 1 hour before calling in for unscheduled absences.
10. Maintains the receptionist procedure manual.
11. Maintain the accuracy and organization of the desk flip chart.
12. Works with HIM for intermittent job tasks associated with medical records.
13. Communicates with various internal business offices for appointments
14. Assists in monitoring and point of contact of main office fax machines, copiers, and postage equipment; trouble shoots identified equipment problems.
15. Assures that adequate supplies of toner.
16. Assures an adequate level of postage in the postage machine.
17. Maintain the Receptionist Disaster Binder for all sites.
18. Performs other duties as assigned consistent with training and experience and the mission and goals of the agency.
Compensation: $17.00 - $23.00 per hourJob Title: Receptionist
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.