Job Number: 2160219
Recruiter - Corporate
Compensation: Base of $80-120K plus terrific benefits
Location: Santa Rosa or Petaluma
Growing family oriented company, that you will be proud to be part of, is looking for an energetic, people oriented corporate recruiter to join their team!
Recruiter is responsible to meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. They are responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience. Required to schedule, plan and host culture building activities. Job duties include but are not limited to the following: employment, recruitment, employee relations, culture building, culture building activities and organizational development. Their goal is to create a high energy and exciting workplace environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with hiring managers to collect relevant position information and prepare/edit job ads.
- Identify and execute suitable recruiting strategies for a diverse range of roles.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships throughout the selection process.
- Utilize various interview techniques (resume screens, telephone and behavioral
- Manage the interview process by scheduling and communicating with candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage the recruitment process from sourcing through the offer stage.
- Maintain record of recruiting activities and proactively communicate with hiring managers regarding search activity.
- Manage all social media and database platforms to ensure all company information, reviews, photos, and job offers are up to date (ie: glass door, indeed, Social Media platforms).
- Gather and analyze candidate feedback from the interviewer.
- Onboarding and orientation process to include but not limited to: background checks, physicals, onboarding paperwork, reviewing employe handbook,driving policy review, employee bio, uniform policy & uniforms, disability, 401k, review all safety training, ensuring all required documentation has been reviewed and signed, CSLB sales license (If applicable), any additional department specific training.
- Present offers of employment and notify candidates that were not selected.
- Create, track, and finalize appropriate paperwork, including offer and decline letters, etc.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates for future staffing needs.
- Post and update job listings on job boards and social media.
- Be creative and think of new ways to bring in new candidates.
- Partner with local technical schools and colleges to find potential candidates.
- Attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to manage applicants.
- Building and implanting culture activities
- Constant focus on company culture
- Plan corporate events and functions.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 2 plus year in talent acquisition or human resources role.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.