Job Number: 2165200
Talent Acquisition Specialist
San Francisco- 100% REMOTE
Responsible for creatively sourcing and screening candidates in response to business needs. Works cooperatively with hiring managers to fill positions timely.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, AND ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Identify and attract talent for specific positions by sourcing highly qualified active and passive candidates.
- Conduct initial resume review, phone screening, and recommend candidates to hiring managers for consideration.
- Continuously build a high-quality and diverse prospect pipeline of candidates for future opportunities.
- Develop recruiting and sourcing plans using job boards, social media, and networking with local schools and organizations.
- Work collaboratively with hiring manager to create interview questions based on technical skills, behavior attributes, and culture fit.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, develop strategies for filling positions, and understand the needs and the culture of the department.
- Stay current on latest recruiting trends and best practices and attend industry and local networking events.
- Attend local and regional job fairs and participate in local outreach to organizations that can provide a diverse talent pool. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees to create a qualified passive candidate pool.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Manager on various initiatives and recruitment related projects.
- Post position openings in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and manage requisitions in the ATS.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law as well as company policies and guidelines.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to qualify is:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience utilizing social media to recruit and brand the organization
- Proven experience developing and implementing recruiting plans
- Detail oriented, organized self-starter with ability to prioritize workload.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.