Job Number: 2162781
About us: Do you like building relationships and helping others? If so, come join us at Nelson and Associates!! We are the premier Accounting and Finance recruitment firm in the North Bay. Our team of recruiters are heavily experienced in the industry and provide temporary, permanent, and executive search services to the Sonoma, Napa and Marin areas. We have nearly 50 years of experience recruiting in Accounting & Finance between us. As our business grows, we are looking to add a Recruiter to our team support the team in building, attracting and maintaining relationships. The key functions of this role will be to expand our network, develop our candidate base, and support the team with various administration duties as assigned.
- Preform initial screening of candidates, schedule interviews.
- Provide weekly updates to management and hiring managers on progress in finding qualified candidates.
- Develop goals for a recruitment strategy while maintaining flexibility to manage determined priorities.
- Build and maintain multi-source pool of applicants by proactively researching and utilizing industry job boards, social media, collect construction programs, job fairs, etc.
- Keep pulse on industry recruitment trends, including compensation and benefits.
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends to regularly source potential talent.
- Other administration/support duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or other related field is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor Results-driven, proactive, and acts urgently in an organized fashion.
- Exemplary composition skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and varied workload.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.