- Location: Palo Alto, Santa Clara County, California
- Salary: Negotiable per hour
- Job Type:Remote
Posted 11 days ago
Job Number: 2161965
The Ful Cycle Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
· Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
· Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
· Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
· Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
· Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
· Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
· Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
· Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
· Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
· At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.Job Title: Recruiter/G&A
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.