- Location: Menlo Park
- Salary: US$25.00 - US$30.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 13 days ago
Job Number: 2156752
· Schedule a high volume of interviews for hiring managers (phone, video, and in-person).
· Book travel arrangements and hotel accommodations etc. for applicants and hires. Help relocate new hires.
· Complete the onboarding process; manage background checks, maintain data in ATS, stay in compliance regarding all paperwork/filing.
· Provide administrative support to any teams outside of HR as needed.
· Streamline interview and hiring process and identify areas of improvement.
· 2+ years in a talent acquisition coordination role. May consider similar administrative coordination experience depending on applicant pool.
· Use of an applicant tracking system: Workday Recruiting, Payor Recruiting, or Newton Software a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information well.
· Outstanding communication and follow-through with strong attention to detail.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.