- Location: Austin
- Salary: Up to US$27.25 per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 16 days ago
Job Number: 2172210
Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Contract: W2 via Nelson Connects
Location: Austin, TX
Pay rate: $27.25/hr
Benefits: contract employees have access to an Enhanced Benefits Program which includes: 8 fully paid sick days, 8 paid holidays, Employee Assistance Program, Tax-Free Tuition Reimbursement, $5k per year toward career-related learning, and more.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner closely with our clients global Staffing organization and hiring teams to deliver an exceptional, candidate-centric hiring experience for candidates across all open roles. You will own candidate interview logistics in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You will contribute directly to the overall success of the Staffing team by providing excellent service to your candidates and building relationships with hiring teams who will rely on your partnership and expertise to ensure a seamless candidate and interviewer experience.
* Coordinate all logistics of onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews or hiring committee meetings across multiple time zones and locations, including complex scheduling at scale and meeting room booking/candidate travel arrangements when applicable
* Develop strong partnerships with the team, interviewers/hiring committee members, and candidates through timely follow-up, clear communication, thoroughness in work product, and superb attention to detail
* Represent the organization to all partners, stakeholders, and candidates with a laser focus on delivering equitable experiences, exceptional customer service, and consistent, high-quality work
* Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in the applicant tracking system, including confidential application materials
* Work towards meeting and exceeding personal and team metrics and targets
* Participate in initiatives aimed towards enhancing our procedures and systems
* BA/BS degree or relevant work experience in a professional setting.
* Demonstrated excellence in organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and time management.
* Ability to independently manage high volumes of work with demanding timelines and remain calm under pressure.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to speak and write in English.
* Proven creativity, flexibility, and ability to problem-solve and navigate complicated, ambiguous situations with ease.
Interested, APPLY NOW!!!
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.