Job Number: 2162537
Are you a leasing professional with a strong administrative background and an acute eye for detail? Well, we want to speak with you about an urgent to fill role in Castro Valley!
As an RA, you'll be assisting with various Administrative and Office related tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Annual re-certifications.
- BMR (Below Market Rate) audits
- Evaluate current market conditions and competition.
- Provide customer service to residents resolving any issues or complaints.
- Help ensure company policies and procedures are met.
- Assist Property Management in meeting deadlines and goals.
- Data Entry, Filing, Customer Service, Answering phones.
To succeed in this role, the following qualifications and requirements are needed:
- Re-certification and leasing audit experience.
- 2-3 years' in a property management setting, preferably low-income housing.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and YARDI software.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of staff.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
Compensation (DoE) is $20 to $22 per hour.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Assignment is contract to hire.
Give our team a call today to discuss your interests, experience and this position further! Thank you for your interest in partnering with Nelson Staffing!
Resident Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with transition to university and residence hall life.
- Enforces university and residence hall rules and regulations.
- Remains available to residents while on-call.
- Assists in supervising residents and responding to complaints, reports, requests and emergencies.
- Submits reports on infractions, violations and safety issues.
- Promotes residence hall events.
- Informs residents about relevant campus and local activities.
- Facilitates resolution of disagreements between residents.
- Manages front desk and signs students and visitors in according to security protocols.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and training sessions.
- Organizes and directs regular floor meetings with residents.
- Supports residence hall team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.