Sales Account Manager
- Location: Santa Rosa
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 15 days ago
Job Number: 2156110
Seeking a Sales Account Manager with wine filtration, and winemaking knowledge. You will be visiting customers, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You will offer value added services designed to boost the speed, efficiency and effectiveness of your client's wine operations. These services include knowledgeable consulting, product packaging, and filtration.
* Sells the company's products and services in an assigned territory.
* Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account.
* Works to establish new accounts in the territory.
* Works toward increasing sales growth in the territory.
* Assists with the coordination of sales efforts for other territories and sales representatives.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.