Job Number: 2162310
Sales & Service Specialist
Raleigh - Durham, NC
$21 - $23 p/hr
Interested in an opportunity with a thriving well known tech company?! Now you're in luck!
Home to some of the most passionate and innovative minds in the tech industry, our client has partnered with us to add exceptional sales reps to their sales teams nationwide within their Fiber Internet sector.
Increase the client's subscriber base through Retail, Event, and Kiosk sales. This role will also be responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience and support to all guests who contact and visit the client's retail location.
- Achieve sales targets by building a lead pipeline through ongoing field interactions and conducting phone and/or email follow up to close sales
- Staff client's retail space and work directly with customers to provide; customer service, technical support, and product positioning for sell through
- Perform day to day retail operations including but not limited to; opening and closing procedures and maintaining customer equipment inventory
- Schedule and staff customer acquisition events targeting local eligible prospects
- Travel to neighborhoods in market footprint to engage prospective customers through door-to-door sales
- High school diploma and 1-2 years of relevant work experience in customer service, retail, marketing, or sales
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible schedule with good driving record
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.