- Location: Santa Rosa
- Salary: US$80000.00 - US$100000.00 per year + 401K, Stock Options
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 14 days ago
Job Number: 2175763
As a privately held company with multiple international subsidiaries, we are seeking a stellar sales manager to join our growing Wine & Spirits Division. If you are looking for autonomy, love B2B sales, and have a strong connections to Wineries and Distilleries in the Northern California region, then apply today.
* Identify, connect and build rapport with qualified customers to create opportunities for volume processing and associated revenue
* Create and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and convert them to long term customers
* Work closely with the CFO and the CEO to execute the sales program for the Northern California division
* Collaboratively develop annual sales forecasts
* Be up to date on market trends and pricing to remain competitive in the Beer, Wine, Spirits market
* Build out the white label program and drive volume
* Direct other revenue opportunities to the proper sales team member
* Independent, communicative and capable of delivering on commitments
* Goal driven and enjoys autonomy
* Curious, thoughtful and interested in learning, teaching, and collaborating internal and external customers
* Highly self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit to meet or exceed sales goals
* Great communicator operating in a clear and transparent fashion
* Works well in a close team environment
* Ability to balance multiple clients in various stages of the sales process
* Well versed or has a background in caps and closures, barrels, production equipment, or labels
* 6-10 years of sales experience on the B2B side of the wine industry
* Extensive existing relationships with key companies in the wine industry. Vendors or Customers.
* Experience with customer tracking systems like Salesforce or Oracle is highly preferred
We offer a competitive base salary of $80K-$100K with commissions, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with match and stock options (after your first year)
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.