Job Number: 2169167
Seeking an San Francisco Wine Sales Manager for one of our Wine & Spirits distributors. They offer respect, reliability, passion, performance, and vision. They conduct their business with the highest level of integrity and professionalism in the industry. They supply wines from all over the world including specialty spirits.
The Ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic while being highly motivated, goal orientated, well organized with a strong desire to succeed. This position works with On and Off Premise clients in the assigned territory San Francisco.
* Maintain current and develop new customer relationships
* Acquire necessary product knowledge to assist customers in understanding the brand including the cost, product placement and the benefits and features
* Responsible to plan sales calls through understanding products being presented, how these products will assist the customer in sales, having sell sheets prepared along with pricing
* Timely follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with new products including proper merchandising and providing in-store tastings as needed
* On-going assistance with customers to ensure all brands are properly merchandised, inventoried, and continued in-store demonstrations to ensure sell through
* Manage samples to ensure product placement in both On and Off Premise locations
* Meet or exceed monthly sales and product placement expectations
* Attend weekly sales meetings (via Zoom) with the goal of gaining knowledge for products through supplier ad company training
* Utilize Microsoft Office to prepare and maintain route sheets, submit daily reports, and create personalized sales presentations for customers
* Assist the company and customers in collection of monies owed within the proper credit terms
* Must be able to lift to 55lbs in order to build displays and assist customers with inventory as needed
Please forward your resume
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.