San Francisco Wine Sales Rep.
- Location: San Francisco
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2148934
Seeking to fill a Wine Sales Rep. opportunity in the San Francisco Bay Area. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have an employment history within the SF Bay region, and exhibit beverage sales experience, and be able to work towards a goal, manage special events and most importantly be able to show sales success.
Primary responsibilities include:
1) Driving depletions from distributors to the trade, working independently in the trade and also alongside distributor sales reps.
2) Maintaining regular business with the key on and off premise buyers in each market.
3) Developing and executing programming and pricing strategies in partnership with distributors, and within guidelines established by your Manager.
5) Developing and monitoring accounts sold and depletion data.
6) Tracking and managing inventories within distributors to insure appropriate levels.
7) Analyzing market trends and distributor performance in order to establish and take advantage of opportunities.
8) Educating and Inspire distributor sales reps and accounts on the company's portfolio.
Minimum 2-5 years' wine industry sales experience, preferably supplier experience. Successful candidates will be highly organized, detail-driven and able to respond with a sense of urgency to the needs of the marketplace. The successful candidate will be self-starting, motivated, and possess a desire to operate independently. Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills mandatory, along with the proven ability to easily foster productive relationships with customers and peers.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.