- Location: Santa Rosa
- Salary: Negotiable per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2158073
1. Ensure that all GMPs are met.
2. Responsible for the proper cleaning of all equipment and facilities.
3. Responsible for proper cleaning of any new piece of equipment, or production utensils.
4. Ensure that all production areas in a clean and orderly manner, removing all scrap production waste, and recycle materials.
5. Comply with all safety rules and proper ergonomic rules as well.
6. Adhere to safety procedures and PPE practices when handling any cleaning product / chemical.
7. Work with Quality Assurance tech to ensure proper verification is completed. Collaborates with QA department in the event of a re-clean or re-rinse.
8. Ensure that the restroom and breakroom areas are in a clean condition. Verifies documentation of cleaning of these areas daily.
Mon-Fri schedule with flexibility to work between the hours of 6am and 6pm
will include some Saturdays
probability of overtime
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.