Job Number: 2168031
Title: Field Service Tech- Maintenance Mechanic
Pay: $28/hr- $32/hr
Destination: Fremont, CA
DIRCET HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH BENEFITS AMD COMPETATIVE PAY!
We are currently seeking a qualified Field Service Technician with previous experience troubleshooting semiconductor experience for a direct hire opportunity available in Fremont, CA.
- Services equipment and/or products at customer sites or service center to include, all contracted preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, consumable changes, installations and start-ups.
- Ability to interpret operation manuals to determine root cause of tool failures.
- Provides documentation of preventative maintenance, down time, issues and time spent preparing reports for product movement and justification for on-site service. Must show proficiency with using customers system.
- Perform preventive maintenance with little supervision.
- Ordering, expedition and notifying customers or management when replacement of product is necessary.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using service maintenance checklist and protocols.
- Comply with training for proper maintenance of parts usage and transactions.
- Complies with safety policies, including participation in and completion of all required safety training.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot down to a component level.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speaking in front of groups. Strong time management skills. Self-starter.
- Demonstrated leadership and program management skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
- Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Provide verification of good driving record if servicing customer offsite.
- High School or AS Associate of Science degree in Electronics or completion of accredited basic electronics program or equivalent experience.
- Preferred: Four (4) to Six (6) years of work related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- Working knowledge of mechanical skills. Working knowledge of principles of semiconductor and/or vacuum technology.
- Strong Customer Relations skills.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.