Senior Corporate Accounting Analyst - Rev and Acctg Operations
- Location: Santa Clara
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 11 days ago
Job Number: 2163766
Sr Corporate Accounting Analyst - Revenue and Acctg Operations
Santa Clara, CA (Hybrid)
· Responsible for helping lead and support the Corporate Accounting organization by helping evaluate business activities to research technical accounting guidance, determine appropriate GAAP treatment, and prepare memorandums/ policies.
· Provide input and support to drive the annual and quarterly SEC reporting process as well as internal financial reporting to the CFO, CEO and BOD.
· Prepare SEC financial reporting disclosures including financial statements, footnote disclosures, and operating metrics for SEC filings and for other internal and external financial reporting requirements.
· Responsible for monthly corporate worldwide financial close activities, including technical accounting and operations related journal entries and account reconciliations. Prepare journal entries related to significant higher risk accounts. Review and approve peer partner journal entries.
· Assist in the implementation of Oracle Cloud as well as various revenue related automation projects.
· Responsible for SOX compliance activities, including executing internal controls.
· Prepare financial analyses.
· Develop and maintain excellent positive working relationship with the external auditors.
· Accounting degree.
· CPA preferred.
· 3-7 years of accounting experience, with a minimum 3 years Big 4 public accounting base.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Semiconductor and/or revenue experience a plus.
· An effective leader and team player who has excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Written analyses and presentations are clear, concise, and reflect polish and precision.
· A flexible and nimble go-getter with a positive can-do attitude, sense of humor, and a roll-up-my-sleeves mentality: no ivory tower candidates need apply.
· Possess energy and passion for your work and a genuine interest in accounting.
· Your ultimate priority is to help ensure that the organization has accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting.
· Highly accurate, thorough, with strong attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership. Someone who consistently goes the extra mile.
· A problem solver who is collaborative, proactive, responsive, and reliable.
· Agility to change and think on your feet.
· Creative person with strong interpersonal skills and ability to contribute to our culture.
· Takes a customer service oriented approach.
· Strong organizational skills.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.