Senior Quotation Administrator
- Location: Huntington Beach
- Salary: US$28.00 - US$40.00 per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 9 months ago
Job Number: 2173789
Reports to: Quotations Manager
1. Prepares and submits foreign and domestic quotations with information provided by customers,
distributors or sales representatives.
2. Interfaces with sales representatives, purchasing, vendors, distributors, customer service, upper
management and customers as it pertains to gathering information in order to prepare quotations.
3. Keeps clear and accurate records of quotations for future reference.
4. Follows up with the initiator in a reasonable time frame if no action is generated following the
5. Verifies profit margins, validity dates, etc. on specially priced items.
6. Provides timely and accurate information for purposes of quoting all items.
7. Verifies and analyzes quotations based on prior quotations, current market price for the items
involved, and customer purchasing history when deriving quotations.
8. Reviews and redlines customer contracts, T&Cs, and Non-Disclosure Agreements
9. Coordinates with Quotations Manager to conduct performance reviews of each departmental
employee and recommends performance increases, retraining, transfer or termination.
10. Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. BS or BA degree or equivalent work experience with some college level courses in business
2. At least three (3) years' Quoting or Purchasing experience.
3. Experience reviewing and negotiating customer or vendor contracts and T&Cs.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.