Job Number: 2157090
Senior Technical RecruiterLocation:
Remote Job Title:
Senior Technical RecruiterBrief summary.
We're looking for an accomplished and highly collaborative Technical Recruiter to help us scale our fast-growing Engineering and Product teams! As a Technical Recruiter you will work closely with business leaders on our Engineering and Product teams to drive our hiring efforts forward. In this role you'll act as a trusted advisor to candidates and internal business partners, identify and engage with top technical talent, build and drive recruiting methodologies, diversity hiring strategies, employer branding, and deliver an unparalleled candidate experience.
- You will partner with our technical leaders and hiring teams to develop a keen understanding of current and future hiring needs
- Quickly assess priorities and identify target candidate profiles
- Align to full-cycle recruitment strategy including crafting job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing and reference checks
- You will build candidate pipeline by sourcing passive candidates; drive internal and network referrals, attend and host events and utilize online postings
- Manage recruiting strategies to attain weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruiting metrics
- You will drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation by identifying appropriate closing procedures
- Build and maintain your personal network of potential candidates through proactive strategies, research, networking, and outreach
- Foster and build an unparalleled and unique candidate experience
- Lead all technical recruiting events from mixers, meet-ups, career fairs and other efforts
- 6+ years full-cycle recruiting experience for technical positions preferably in a high-growth environment
- 5+ years recruiting for Hardware Engineering positions
- Sound track record in sourcing qualified candidates, lead development, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Proven ability to research and understand divisional business needs in a high tech company and implement tactical plans that will meet hiring goals.
- Demonstrable ability to influence, with an emphasis on transparency and diplomacy
- Ultimate teammate; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude
- Ability to vigilantly prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and vibrant environment
- Exceptional organization, communication, and time management skills
- Understanding and demonstrable ability to recruit and hire a variety of technical skill-sets
- Strong Technical knowledge; proficient in different coding languages and technical stacks
Senior Technical RecruiterLocation:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.