- Location: Kent, King, Washington
- Salary: US$16.00 - US$18.00 per hour + negotiable per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2160629
Location: Kent, WA
Performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of merchandise, materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
The description below is not intended to an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and they will change from time to time. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
1. Checks goods received and for distribution against purchase orders or invoices
2. Maintains records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
3. Packages and prepares products and merchandise for final shipment and posts weights and shipping charges
4. Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift
5. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped
6. Reviews customer orders, examines, stocks and distributes merchandise, products and materials in inventory warehouse or manufacturing lines
7. Assist other areas to maintain timeliness of projects
High School diploma or equivalent
1 year manufacturing experience
Communication Proficient Collaboration Skills
Customer/Client Focus Organizational Skills
Ethical Conduct Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts or is exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.