Social Media Brand Manager
- Location: Davis, Yolo, California
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 6 days ago
Job Number: 2162092
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Media Brand Manager to help our client's marketing team with managing their brand presence. A successful candidate will be responsible for working with the existing brand team in creating innovative and engaging brand strategy and stories that connect customers with the company's brands, offerings, and products. This person will work across all social media platforms and partner with influencers to help improve brand awareness.
* Propose and help implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns: social, outbound marketing
* Monitor, identify, and develop strategies to effectively compete with category sellers and brands on marketplaces.
* Aid in providing monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior,
campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
* Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands' Web sites including copy, merchandising,
banners, and promotions.
* Support the development and execute plans to achieve market sales targets
* Bachelor's in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
* 1-2+ years of experience in a similar digital marketing role.
* Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
* Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media.
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices.
* Proficiency with different social media platforms Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
* Team player: ability to work well and be flexible within marketing team and other departments.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.