Job Number: 2169056
Our client is looking for an experienced Social Media content creator and motion designer to create and develop industry-leading digital content for their social and community channels. Whether you are creating static images, video, or interactive content, their ideal candidate must understand the visual vocabulary of different social channels and best practices for different platforms. A versatile technical skillset and a creative mind are a must. Additionally, the right candidate will have an awareness of social media trends and a basic understanding of creative performance KPIs. Strong communications skills are needed for presentations.
- Create digital media content for social media and other digital channels.
- Create video, static, and interactive assets.
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms.
- Choose effective social media marketing components and devise effective visual strategies to promote Blizzard marketing campaigns. Collaborate with partners in Creative Services, as well as the brand teams and development teams to launch and support major game titles.
- Provide key assets to regional teams.
- Understand the goals of a given project - knowing the right questions to ask and knowing how to track down answers, taking feedback, and following through as needed to complete a project. Manipulate image composition and perform basic paint overs when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of digital technology and social media trends, media requirements, and best practices.
- Understand the goals of a given project - knowing the right questions to ask and knowing how to track down answers, taking feedback, and following through as needed to complete a project.
- Capture and manipulate game footage from early builds.
- 3+ years professional experience creating multimedia digital content.
- Understanding of the art styles of Blizzard Entertainment franchises.
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas. Strong conceptual skills and the ability to execute creative effectively and iterate.
- Comprehensive understanding of design principles and typography. Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Master Suite apps.
- Experience with motion design and video editing suites (After Effects, Premiere, etc. or equivalent suite).
- Knowledge of image manipulation with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience creating content for multiple social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit, and emerging channels.
- General understanding of best practices, technical requirements, and specs for developing content for social media channels. Knowledge of image formats and video codecs.
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process.
- A passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.