Sr Commercial Property Manager
- Location: Rancho Cordova
- Salary: US$80000.00 - US$105000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 24 days ago
Job Number: 2168778
A reputable commercial real estate company is looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager to oversee a group of Class A commercial office properties in the Rancho Cordova area and the staff managing those properties. The candidate must have full knowledge of property management and its functions in an office setting and must have previous experience managing staff. The candidate must also hold an active real estate license.
· Run all daily processes. Manage and take part of developing and implementing action plans that will accomplish the management objectives.
· Supervise and work closely with the Company's maintenance/building engineering, construction, leasing, and accounting departments.
· Accounts receivable - Track rent collections which consist of following up on delinquencies, eviction notices, etc.
· Manage, review, and approve of all invoices associated to the portfolio of properties in a timely manner.
· Make sure properties are visited on a regular basis.
· Create and conduct building safety/evacuation procedures and coordinate the education of tenants.
· Track tenant compliance and oversee the resolution of tenant concerns.
· Manage planning of annual operational budgets, operational expense estimates, and annual operating expense reconciliations for all properties within the portfolio.
· At least eight years of experience in Commercial Property Management, including supervisory experience
· Experience preparing annual budgets and operating expenses. Also knowledge in reconciliations.
· Lease Management experience
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects with strong delegation skills
· Strong verbal and written communication which includes presentation, and editing skills
· Ability to plan, organize and efficiently manage time and tasks
· Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
· Ability influence a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner to facilitate positive working relationships with tenants, vendors, co-workers, and management
· Strong proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
· Must have valid California Real Estate Salesperson License
· Must have valid driver's license.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.