Sr. Cost Analyst
- Location: San Jose
- Salary: US$120000.00 - US$130000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2163410
Our team is currently supporting a large manufacturing client that is seeking a Sr. Cost Analyst.
This role will be working closely with Operation team, will be responsible for, but not limiting to the following duties /other duties may be assigned in addition to below:
· Manage E&O reserve analysis and process including quarterly review with Operations Team and presentation to senior management
· Support PPV process including planning and communications with the Supply Management team, monthly cash/incremental PPV/MOH forecasts, month-end reviews and flux analyses, journal entries and reporting
· Perform month-end close duties involving various journal entries, accruals for E&O reserves and external suppliers
· Interface with internal and external auditors, provide account analysis and variance explanations
· Support Global Supply Chain on setting up incremental PPV baseline and setting up standard raw material costs
· Support process improvement projects, new legal entity implementations, business system process improvements E&O process and reporting, Contract Manufacturing activities and inventory reserves;
· Support and participate in the key projects including activities associated with Capacity Expansion, Inventory Reduction Projects.
· Support Kaizen events and cost improvement initiatives
· Develop and provide ad-hoc reports as required by the management
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.