- Location: San Francisco
- Salary: US$70000.00 - US$750000.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 17 days ago
Job Number: 2177041
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Location: San Francisco
Are you an experienced accounting professional with a passion for the nonprofit sector? Our client, a well-known nonprofit organization, is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join their team. This person must be a responsible individual who is highly detail-oriented and possesses strong aptitude for figures, contributing to the continued growth and success of the business. If you are looking for a challenging role with a respected nonprofit organization that values its employees and want to learn property accounting experience, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Job Title Responsibilities:
· Prepare General Ledger accounts reconciliation and supporting documents for assigned properties as appropriate
· Upload intercompany activities and ACH cash disbursements into the accounting system
· Provide cash flow management and analysis on tight budget projects
· Assist in processing monthly accounts payable and accounts receivables, as assigned
· Prepare and produce properties' financial statements for internal and external reporting
· Work with Assistant Controller to identify and coordinate system changes and training mechanisms for other accounting department/staff
· Work with property management and other department staff to provide financial data
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records (if applicable)
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.