Job Number: 2162125
Supply Chain Manager
Cutting Edge Manufacturer is adding to their team!
Location: Santa Rosa
Great benefits and opportunity for growth!
The Manager of Supply Chain and Logistics position located in Santa Rosa will lead inventory, master scheduling, materials management, procurement, and supply management for whole goods portfolio.
- Deliver on organizational strategy, processes and key performance indicators that will provide the company with a best-in-class supply chain organization.
- Lead, facilitate, and execute the Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP) process in collaboration with sales, finance, product development material planning and production planning with Operations and 3rd party partners.
- Manage the optimization of ERP ecosystem supporting material planning and procurement to ensure proper inventory levels and balanced against demand plan.
- Lead transformation initiatives to drive continuous improvement, agility and visibility across the supply chain through evaluation of new technologies and industry best practices.
- Work collaboratively with product development, quality and finance to manage performance and capabilities of suppliers to ensure quality, delivery and price commitment.
- Optimize whole goods inventory across seven distribution centers to achieve fulfillment goals and turns objectives, while minimizing slow moving / aged material and associated costs.
- Lead supplier collaboration strategies to strengthen procurement, material planning and dispatch visibility (ie portal, ASN, EDI).
- Collaborate with product management, sales and marketing on new product introduction and model year changes to ensure material readiness and zero obsolescence.
- Coordinate alignment of demand and supply planning with operations execution planning to ensure production, fulfillment and service targets are met.
- Work closely on logistics to ensure timely dispatch with reliable, cost-efficient carriers. Overseas full container, LTL loads and local inbound and outbound logistics coordination.
- Collaborate with quality team on resolution of supplier quality issues.
- Coordinate with suppliers and accounts payable to ensure timely payments and to minimize aging.
- 5 plus years of experience in supply chain, distribution, or general operations is required.
assification protected by law.