Job Number: 2162125
Supply Chain Manager
Cutting Edge Manufacturer is adding to their team!
Location: Santa Rosa
Compensation: To $115K
Great benefits and opportunity for growth!
The Manager of Supply Chain and Logistics position located in Santa Rosa will lead inventory, master scheduling, materials management, procurement, and supply management for whole goods portfolio. Also coordinate to lead warehousing and distribution. Drive strategic and tactical supply chain activities utilizing best-in-class supply chain processes, methods, and systems.
- Deliver on organizational strategy, processes and key performance indicators that will provide the company with a best-in-class supply chain organization.
- Lead, facilitate, and execute the Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP) process in collaboration with sales, finance, product development material planning and production planning with Operations and 3rd party partners.
- Manage the optimization of ERP ecosystem supporting material planning and procurement to ensure proper inventory levels and balanced against demand plan.
- Lead transformation initiatives to drive continuous improvement, agility and visibility across the supply chain through evaluation of new technologies and industry best practices.
- Work collaboratively with product development, quality and finance to manage performance and capabilities of suppliers to ensure quality, delivery and price commitment.
- Optimize whole goods inventory across seven distribution centers to achieve fulfillment goals and turns objectives, while minimizing slow moving / aged material and associated costs.
- Lead supplier collaboration strategies to strengthen procurement, material planning and dispatch visibility (ie portal, ASN, EDI).
- Collaborate with product management, sales and marketing on new product introduction and model year changes to ensure material readiness and zero obsolescence.
- Coordinate alignment of demand and supply planning with operations execution planning to ensure production, fulfillment and service targets are met.
- Work closely on logistics to ensure timely dispatch with reliable, cost-efficient carriers. Overseas full container, LTL loads and local inbound and outbound logistics coordination.
- Collaborate with quality team on resolution of supplier quality issues.
- Coordinate with suppliers and accounts payable to ensure timely payments and to minimize aging invoices.
- Maintain schedules / purchase orders in SAP for monthly reconciliation & communicate needs to vendors
- Order the parts from Parts dept through requisitions & maintain log of inbounds versus requisitions
- Daily entry of material inbounds in the system
- Track all the payable invoices for all services used by plants, code, and send for payment
- Maintain cost data for Santa Rosa plant
- Transactions for Distribution location - Order modification, Production, Invoicing, Communication to dealers
- Maintain order log for distribution location
- Reconciliation with vendors / accounts on open / unpaid invoices
- Coordinate with IT, Service, Parts & vendors for problem resolution
- Support to plant transactions during month end
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 plus years of experience in supply chain, distribution, or general operations is required.
- Experience with international logistics, and domestic TL, LTL freight a plus.
- Experienced ERP user is required with proficiency in procurement and materials planning.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.