Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Lodi
- Salary: US$105000.00 - US$135000.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 8 days ago
Job Number: 2175874
Our client is seeking a talented Supply Chain Manager professional with wine industry experience.
Work remotely 1-2 days a week.
You will develop, maintain, implement, and oversee the timely and accurate execution of the production process, and oversee the logistics team. This position will report
the Director of Operations.
* Determine the detailed Bottling Plan based on sales and/or customer forecasts to minimize
impacts to the production line and to maximize efficiencies.
* Oversee consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
* Manage inventory issues, schedule changes and cancelations.
* Manage customer expectations and demands in a timely manner.
* Pro-actively identify issues with day-to-day ordering issues and resolve in a timely manner.
* Identify opportunities to improve the end to end efficiency of the supply chain relative to
stability, cost, service and quality.
* Drives data and inventory transaction accuracy.
* Analyze production capacity data and provide report outs on over/under capacity
* Excellent understanding of customer expectations and deliverables.
* Manage multiple processes and/or projects at once.
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
* At least five (5) years work experience in a manufacturing environment, including forecasting,
scheduling and procurement.
* Work experience in the Wine Industry a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or another relevant field, or APICS certification
* Fluency in English is required.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
is a must.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.