Talent Acquisition Manager
- Location: Napa
- Salary: US$80000.00 - US$100000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2168603
Talent Acquisition & Training Manager
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the development and management of the Talent Acquisition function across an extremely diverse group of departments and positions. This person will manage the Talent Acquisition team and drive the full recruitment life cycle; sourcing and reviewing resumes; coordinating screening and interviews; and determining the suitability of applicants in various departments for employment. The Talent Acquisition Manager will develop recruitment strategies, including job postings, branding campaigns, developing recruitment marketing channels, job fairs, recruiting events, employee referral programs, and online job postings. We are looking for candidates who have experience in developing new pipelines of talent to address high volume recruitment and are passionate about aligning the best candidates with the best fit within the organization. The top candidates will be those who have proven ability to successfully identify applicants based on personality and basic skills rather than experience alone.
* Manage efficient, creative, fast-paced full-cycle recruiting and onboarding strategies that support our guest service standards.
* Develops recruitment strategies, continually working to find new and creative ways to source qualified candidates.
* Members to foster growth and productivity.
* Manages the applicant selection process including the screening of applications and resumes, telephone screening of candidates, reference checking and interviewing.
* Manages the offer and hiring process including preparation of offer documentation, overview of benefits, salary, and corporate/department culture.
* Provides recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers.
* Oversees execution of employment events, such as career fairs and specialized recruiting events.
* Defines and manages the use of social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
* Develops relationships with third-party recruitment agencies, staffing firms, maximizing relationships to increase flow of quality applicants.
* Establish and maintain key cross-functional relationships with internal HR stakeholders (Compensation, Benefits, Training, Employee Relations, and HRIS).
* Ensures department is operating in accordance with applicable laws and company policies and procedures.
* Strong understanding of talent acquisition and employment processes.
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong guest service skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent relationship management skills.
* Excellent time/project management and organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects.
* Must be a self-starter and able to adjust quickly to change.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
* Ability to create a culture that motivates and engages the team to successfully achieve goals.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
* Ability to work on site
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.