Tasting Room Director
- Location: Healdsburg
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted about 1 year ago
Job Number: 2164330
Tasting Room Director Opportunity
Our client is seeking and amazing Tasting Room Director.
The staff are dedicated to producing exemplary wines and promoting and delivering them to our customers using superior customer service. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the tasting room by providing an exceptional customer experience. In addition, the Tasting Room Director plays a vital role in training new employees and resolving customer conflicts and therefore, must have an overall positive and uplifting disposition.
Our clients is a successful, established company with futuristic goals and a commitment to remain abreast of modern advances in the wine industry. As times change, so may our policies and protocols, so it is of the utmost importance that any individual wishing to fill this role is flexible, understanding, and committed to our goals.
Essential Duties Include:
* Assisting with regular promotions, events, sales, and marketing campaigns
* Maintaining clean and organized tasting rooms, sufficient supplies of promotional materials, and correct, up-to-date tasting menus and signage
* Staff scheduling
* Leading with integrity to obtain and maintain positive morale among staff members
* Leading the tasting room team to create a memorable experience
* Increasing sales of wine, wine club memberships and wine-related retail products
* Improving the performance of tasting room sales associates and support staff through ongoing coaching and training
* Contributing ideas/ implementing marketing plans to drive traffic to both tasting rooms year round
* Managing the day to day operations of the tasting room-implementing and improving procedures
* Facilitate high standard of cleanliness and organization in all areas of the Tasting Rooms and outdoor areas
* Responsible for inventory control
* Responsible for opening and closing procedures
* Communicate with guests, co-workers, and business associates in a courteous and professional manner. Must be people and hospitality oriented
* Perform other duties as required including assisting other departments as needed
* Conduct tastings for walk-in guests and occasional scheduled groups
Additional Responsibilities/Attributes Include:
* Participation in parties and events
* Attention to detail
* Extensive customer service and hospitality skill
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.