Job Number: 2161288
- Liaison with our ITS department overseeing upgrades, new technologies & enhancements
- Senior member of the Unified Communications team educating and leading the team in learning new technologies via cross training and mentoring
- Serve as primary backup to Unified Communications Manager while on PTO, traveling and meeting conflicts
- Keeps up with technology trends, research technologies for the new hospital, recommends specific vendors technologies, solutions.
- Works closely with vendors with all aspect of Unified Communications services provided at various locations.
- Works closely with Design and Construction and other contractors to ensure optimal Unified Communication design and room layout.
- Mentors junior team members
- Thought leadership in establishing, driving, and directing a robust and innovative Unified Communications strategy aligned with the company's business and productivity goals
- Performs assessments (Proof of Concepts) on UC integration options between Cisco and other technologies
- Designs and Plans integration between UC Technologies (IM, Federation, Presence and Application Sharing) and WebEx (Web conferencing, Video Conferencing and Audio Conferencing) and conference room scheduling systems and integration with Exchange/Exchange Online
- Works closely with Microsoft, Cisco, ITS and other partners in support of business needs/objectives.
- Recommends, implements room-based UC configurations
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.