Warehouse Associate 2022-30041
- Location: Woodinville
- Salary: Up to US$19.00 per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 2 months ago
Job Number: 2172543
- Performs various routine and non-routine physical tasks involved in the receiving and warehousing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Ensures all documentation is processed on time.
- Process work orders, receipts, consolidated pick lists, requisitions, returns and QA/QC releases in SAP systems. - Maintains and prepares various records, reports and documentation.
- Performs cycle counts and other inventory transactions.
Skills: Must have excellent negotiating, investigative, research and problem resolution skills. Aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills. Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet and word processing applications. Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a pleasant manner. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and staff. Ability to communicate in writing to explain, describe and convey messages. Ability to lift 50lbs
Two years Shipping/Receiving experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment with perishable products preferred.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.