- Location: Fairfield, Solano, California
- Salary: US$15.50 - US$16.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2161040
Location: Fairfield, Ca.
Payrate: $15.50 - $16
* Locate, pick, unload, and label merchandise.
* Load and unload merchandise.
* Consolidate merchandise of the same SKU periodically to create space for new items and maximize use of the warehouse.
* Report any damaged merchandise to the DC Lead for inventory adjustment.
* Understand the effect of inventory transactions and the location system of the Distribution Center.
* Ensure that the warehouse and sortation systems are kept clean and organized.
* Ensure equipment is checked out for safety before operation and that the operator has a checklist to go through.
* Ensure that all material handling equipment is maintained in a user-ready condition.
* Assist with periodic inventory counts and recounts as needed.
* Fully understand all operations of the RF Scanners.
* Perform all other related duties as directed by the DC Lead.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.