Warehouse Associate - Winery
- Location: Lodi
- Salary: US$14.50 - US$15.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 16 days ago
Job Number: 2151681
NOW HIRING - WINERY WORKERS
Production Line Worker
Location: Lodi, Ca.
Schedule: Day & Swing Shifts
Pay-rate: $14.50 - $15/hr
Contract: Temp - Hire
The Production Line Worker will ensure quality products will be assembled through the use of conveyor equipment and machines from assembly process, filling process, and the packaging process of bottles for all customers.
· Consistently completes required sanitation documentation and daily paperwork accurately and timely.
· Responsible for keeping production line full at all times and reviewing the cases for accuracy.
· Must keep production line clear by pulling empty pallets and separating appropriate materials for disposal.
· Responsible for adjusting product height, check warmer temperature, maintain cork machine, maintain wire machine, maintain capsule machine, maintain laser machine and check serial numbers for quality standards.
· Will be responsible to read and interpret the specifications sheet and ensure, date/time codes, fill levels, capsules, corks, wires, and blends are up to company standards and check for defects
· Monitor low fills, and inspect the neck, front and back of the bottle for label placement accuracy.
· Will ensure case orientation is accurate and streamlined for packaging and notify line lead of new customers.
· Throughout the bottling process always ensure a smooth roll down without creases or crowning on the bottle top and rework bottles that do not meet quality standards and conduct glue checks to ensure the application is accurate and up to production specifications.
· Frequently required to use hand to finger movements, handle, or feel;
· Lifting: Specific demands for lifting on this job:
· Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.