Job Number: 2164170
Position: Warehouse Clerk
7am to 4pm
General Qualification Requirements:
· Minimum of 2 years experience in warehouse related work.
· Basic knowledge of shipping/receiving and order processing.
· Good computer skills/experience required, and experience with <st1:place w:st="on" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Great Plains accounting software is helpful.
· Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional manner.
· Must be able to lift heavy objects.
· Experience in shipping packages via UPS World Ship and FedEx Ship Manager
· Experience with operating forklift preferred.
Primary Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Receive customer orders, process and ship per company policy.
- Receive incoming product shipments and stock product accordingly.
- Receive incoming customer returns and begin processing according to company policy.
- Make sure product is rotated correctly based on the FIFO method of inventory management per JMA policy.
- Quality control inspection and verification for inventory receiving, in-process and final inspection releases.
- Keep the warehouse clean and in a safe working environment
- Meet all assigned deadlines.
- Obtain training and certification for shipping Hazardous Materials.
- Must become efficient and familiar with all Inventory and Sales modules in <st1:place w:st="on" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Great Plains.
- Accurate in data entry and counting product.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.