Job Number: 2165240
The Supply Chain/Logistics Associate will need to be a hands-on, collaborative, team player able to communicate effectively with the production team.
Location: Santa Rosa CA
Compensation: To $25 per hour plus 3 weeks vacation to start, plus sick leave, 401k with company match, and excellent benefits.
- Collaborate with the production team to maintain adequate inventory in the warehouse
- Anticipating, identifying parts requirement, considering consumption of production line
- Checks incoming purchases orders against invoices; receive stocks and stock items in appropriate bins
- Keep track of out-of-stock items for reorder
- Maintaining monthly cycle counts, quarterly inventory stock counts
- Create and maintain return to vendors records for items damaged in shipment or by production line.
- Work with a team to unload 40-52 ft Sea vans on a weekly schedule
- Load Sea vans without going product and supply kits to dealers
- Collaborate with the sales team and 3rd party transportation companies with scheduling customer tractor pick up dates and tractor deliveries to dealers
- Maintain records of all 3rd party transportation companies for customer tractor pickups, and dealer deliveries to ensure compliance to company and state guidelines
- Maintain knowledge of local vendors for parts and products that can be purchased on a single point purchases and close purchase orders from local vendors.
- Supporting production line for one off items, time sensitive items or local vendor buys.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of inventory management. and have the ability to communicate effectively with 3rd party companies, and production team members.
- Mechanical and repair knowledge of outdoor equipment, machinery or tractors is a plus.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Experience in inventory management, parts audit and stock reconciliation.
- Ability to follow part requirements, create restocking plans and execute the purchase orders
- Motivated to identify waste, propose improvements, and support implementation of service / quality initiatives on the production floor.
- High energy with a sense of urgency; be resilient, and self-confident.
- Ability to remain tactful in challenging and argumentative situations.
- Hands on with MS office Solutions including MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Process driven, detailed oriented, focusing on results.
- Must be able to see, hear, walk, kneel, work at computers uninterruptedly for longer periods of time, lift to 50 Lbs. and hold a valid driver license.
- Must be able to express him/herself clearly in spoken and written English.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.