- Location: Novato
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 19 days ago
Job Number: 2158655
Wine importer is looking for a Warehouse Manager to add to their team!
Benefits include Health benefits, dental and vision are available along with a 401-K plan.
Job Description: We are seeking a motivated, self-starter to manage our warehouse operations. This is a full-time position with hours M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM.
* Pulling Itemized stock from sales orders and verifying quantities/producer/vintage
* Completing bills of lading forms
* Palletizing shipments and stretch wrapping palletized cases
* Moving stock as needed to accommodate upcoming shipments
* Unloading and receiving 20 & 40-foot containers
* Reconciling wines received and quantities against purchase orders received from containers
* Scheduling/coordinating outgoing shipments with order desk and truckers
* Attending daily morning huddle meetings to update team on pending orders
* Monitoring forklift maintenance/charging
* Monthly inventory reconciliation
* Supervising a warehouse assistant
* Maintaining a clean, orderly and safe workspace environment
* Must be able to work legally in the United States
* Must have previous warehouse management experience with references
* Forklift certification preferred
* Must be computer literate with Windows, Microsoft Office experience
* Previous order desk experience / inventory management desirable
* Positive attitude and a team player
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.