Job Number: 2161393
Maintain material inventory, tools and vehicles for stable family owned and operated Electrical / Low Voltage Contractor
Compensation: To $25 per hour plus terrific benefits and opportunity for growth.
Location: Santa Rosa
- Check in materials and equipment upon arrival. This includes checking the packing slips and verifying the deliveries match the purchase orders.
- Immediately after material is checked in it shall be grouped and clearly marked for the job it is intended for.
- Maintain and organize tools as required
- Tools shall be checked in and out using the "Tool Watch Program" by the warehouseman, warehouse assistant or one of the other authorized personal.
- As tools are checked in a visual inspection shall be made to determine the condition of each tool. Mud and debris shall be removed from the tools and cases, any missing or broken parts shall be replaced before the tool is returned to inventory or service.
- Tool Inventory shall be taken at least once annually.
- An on going regimen shall be established to maintain the order of the shop. This shall include but not be limited to: Organization of materials; removal of trash and waste cardboard; sweeping the floors; legal disposal of hazardous materials; reclaiming of recyclable materials.
- Delivery of materials and equipment as needed
- Material pick up and job site deliveries as directed by the general superintendent shall be a part of this job. Every effort shall be made to consolidate these deliveries.
- Truck maintenance records will be kept by the warehouseman. Biweekly mileage reports that are gathered for fuel records shall be applied to a maintenance schedule to generate maintenance purchase orders at the required intervals.
- More extensive maintenance such as transmission services, brakes, tires etc. the warehouseman shall deliver and pick up the vehicle.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Forklift experience a plus.
A clean nice warehouse environment
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.