Job Number: 2165955
Warehouse Worker / Forklift Driver
Shift: 1st (M-F)
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Overtime as needed. Temp to hire 3-6 months after proven performance and good attendance, rate will start the same if hired.
Prior forklift experience needed.
Company provides all PPE including safety shoes. Use of face mask and 6ft plus social distance required and mandated at all times regardless of vaccination status.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work overtime as required.
* Strong reading, writing, and math abilities.
* SAP or Oracle data entry experience.
* Previous shipping/receiving or material handling experience required.
* Prior forklift experience preferred.
Performs material handling, picking, packing, shipping and miscellaneous warehouse duties.
* Picks order for shipments using ERP system pick list.
* Prepares air and ocean freight for shipment by palletizing, banding, boxing, and stretch wrapping as required.
* Use of forklift to unload incoming deliveries and load outgoing shipments.
* Breaks down packaging and puts away incoming raw material.
* Maintains warehouse cleanliness.
* Empties work centers waste receptacles and operates compacting equipment. * Follows department procedures, warehouse safety procedures, and industrial truck safety guidelines.
Physical Demands of Position:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.