Warm Leads Transfer
- Location: Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, California
- Salary: Up to US$17 per hour + Commission per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2156348
Job Title: Warm Leads Transfer Agent / Outbound Call Representative
Location: Rancho Cordova
Pay: $17.00 hourly, plus monthly uncapped bonus potential!
* Make outbound calls as well as take inbound calls from customers who have recently applied online to receive free insurance quotes
* Ask customer a series of qualifying questions in order to match and connect the caller with an appropriate insurance company
* Maintain professionalism and enthusiasm while handling a large number of calls in a scripted environment
* 2-3 years if Call Center/Sales experience
* Must possess strong listening skills and professional telephone demeanor
* Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, metrics-driven environment
* Receptive and quick to implement constructive feedback, must possess the desire to improve
* Must have excellent attendance
* Prior experience with an aggressive, commission-based compensation structure is preferred
* Ideal candidate is someone who truly enjoys achieving targets and consistently setting their goals higher and raising the bar
* Must have a quite, distraction-free 'Work From Home' area
For more information, contact Kelly at ! Ask about our $100 Referral Bonus Program!
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.