- Location: Santa Rosa
- Salary: US$60000.00 - US$70000.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 7 days ago
Job Number: 2177006
Compensation: To $60-70K plus benefits.
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
As Warranty Administrator, you will discuss and process warranty claim of the dealer, prepare supporting warranty documents for recovery claims, submit paperwork to the supplier, and track requests to ensure recovery for all warranty claim submitted. If a claim is denied by the supplier, you will resubmit and follow up to try to move the claim forward for approval. You will also be responsible for submitting warranty claim in system, scheduling warranty appointments, coordinating with suppliers for warranty reconciliation discussion, and keeping up to date on factory recalls and reports. You should demonstrate a high ethical standard, good verbal, and written communication skills, and be proficient in computer applications. Ultimately, a top-notch warranty administrator should be analytical, have knowledge of machine operations, and have good customer relation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Discuss the warranty claim and expectations with dealers.
* Responding to direct customer concerns and requirements.
* Code and process warranty claims for dealerships.
* Analyze warranty claims for audit compliance.
* Educate and train dealer and organization staff on warranty policy and procedure.
* Explains the warranty provisions to new dealer and direct customers.
* Support and Trains internal personnel in warranty provisions or changes.
* Prepare and process warranty documentation according to recovery guidelines
* Create & Submit recovery claims quickly and efficiently
* Follow up with suppliers to ensure claims are being processed properly
* Reconciles and resubmits any denied claims to secure warranty for claims paid to dealers and customers.
* Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
* Create & Processes warranty claims on a timely basis
* Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed of.
* Ensures that requested defective parts are returned to the manufacturer/supplier.
* Reviews claims exceeding the time frames prescribed per policy guidelines
* Assists with any clerical needs per management requirements and instructions.
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.