Job Number: 2161917
Wine Club Coordinator
The Wine Club Coordinator will provide excellent customer service to both our wine club members and customers, while creatively contributing to our business by demonstrating the following:
- Provide beyond expectation customer service in a consistent, timely and thoughtful manner with all customers.
- Build new and retaining existing Wine Club loyalists through customer engagement, consistent follow-up and outstanding customer service; resulting in increased sales and longevity of membership.
- Support and effectively communicate promotional offers
- Willingness to experiment and try new things to push the boundaries of a traditional club and make the club something extraordinary.
- Assist with the processing of club shipments.
- Provide stellar customer service; internal and external
- Collaborate with all retail sales staff to support club membership and activities geared towards membership growth and retention
- Assist with execution of wine club including shipment customizations, customer communication related to shipments, and will call pick-ups.
- Maintain wine club database, ensuring that all new member sign-ups, address changes, and credit card information received is entered accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Collect credit card information to process orders and facilitate shipments for club, direct, and tele-sales channels
- Ensure adherence to compliance regulations for shipments, in conjunction with Winery Compliance department
- Research and resolve shipping and other customer service issues
- Redirect shipments and process requests to reship returned packages to ensure members receive their wine at the correct delivery address in a timely manner.
- Tracking of wine club metrics with monthly reporting responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years experience in Wine Retail, Customer Service or Wine Club positions
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Internet, eWinery, and Ship Compliant
- Excellent attention to detail and flawless prompt customer follow-up
- Ability to offer exceptional customer service for multiple brands
- Self-starter, clear communicator, positive team player, multi-tasker
- Wine knowledgeable and effective sales person
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.